WHAT WE TEACH OUR YOUTH OF TODAY...
...BECOMES THE LEADERSHIP OF OUR TOMORROW.
LETS TEACH INCLUSION
STUDENTS LEARN HOW TO CONDUCT, FILM, LIGHT WITH GREENSCREEN & EDIT A PROFESSONAL INTERVIEW
iCAN HERO Thank you Essential Workers - Conducting professional style interviews with local community Councillors
Students will interview local city councillors and Mayors asking them to share their thoughts on our local essential workers as local heroes during COVID. Leaving the opportunity to share their thanks and their thoughts on what
positive things we can all do now? An opportunity to share a message to inspire community members. A positive
experience and message to encourage proper mindsets of moving forward together with gratitude and thanks to
our local heroes.
● ONLINE HOW TO CONDUCT AN INTERVIEW, FILM & LIGHTING TRAINING.
○ How to set up a greenscreen video recording, with or without a green screen.
○ Proper lighting for an interview, both green screen and non green screen productions.
○ Production planning, video transition designs, graphic overlays, title headers.
○ Create video layouts scenes, single person & multiple person layout etc (ie Live Chat).
○ In person interview camera techniques and Cinema Camera Apps
○ How to set up a remote interview, how to send broadcast links to remote guests.
○ How to set up and test audio settings for recording, with remote support provided.
○ Post production planning, supporting pictures/videos & audio production value.
○ Where to find inexpensive greenscreens, lights, Phone camera Apps & Audio devices.
○ Promotion planning and platform training, “Keep it Local” marketing techniques.
○ Paperwork procedure, permissions, copyrights, content releases etc.
● WEBSITE TRAINING, EVENTS SCHEDULING, CONTENT UPLOAD & COLLABORATION
○ The iCANHERO website is almost identical to Facebook in its design and features
○ How to live stream, upload videos and add local sponsors to the web advertiser platform
○ How to create a fundraising campaign direct from the iCANHERO website.
○ How to create a live streaming video conference call direct from the iCANHERO website
○ How to create a business directory listing for any supporting iCANHERO business.
○ How to create and Ecom store for any business supporting iCANHERO
○ How to create, upload and sell, online courses as a course provider on iCANHERO
● SCHEDULING YOUR FILMING - PLAN YOUR PROGRAMMING WITH GUESTS AND STAFF
○ Online scheduling via the website events modules on the iCANHERO website, allows for
collaboration with you, your guests as well as our production support team.
○ The website events module allows for participants to upload images and videos, enter into
discussions, create announcements, invite friends, sell tickets and more.
○ The production team will provide remote testing and technical support to ensure proper settings
of smartphone cameras via our remote broadcast App, providing autotuning to ensure proper
lighting, focus and aperture settings and ensure audio settings for mics.
○ How to upload post production content to events and groups, images and videos that will be
used as content to the interview to improve the production value of the content.
○ How to create and invite remote guests to a live stream or recorded broadcast, invite links can
be for individuals or groups and come direct from the iCAN HERO website.
● 1 DAY PRODUCTION WITH LOCAL MAYORS, CITY & REGIONAL COUNCILLORS
○ Location date & time confirm guests via RSVP feature on our events manager module.
○ Interview questions provided prior to acceptance of the guest interview event.
○ Recorded interviews are sent to guests for approval prior to editing for consultation..